Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recycling Wednesday. Ecological EBike. On Big EZE.

To make it more fun and Environmental I decided to take our Recycling in with Big EZE; my Ebike. Shelia Usually takes it in when she goes to work but she is off for the Summer so I decided to make a statement and take it in with an EBike. So we loaded it up and I rode to Town Center where I thought it was and found out that they had moved it out by the South Entrance of The Village. From Town Center it's about 5 miles and up some very long and steep hills so I debated it and decided to go ahead and take it to the new place. Up the hills I went; sometimes getting down to less than 10 mph with impatient cars and trucks wanting to pass. It was going to close in 35 minutes but I made it with time to spare. They unloaded me and I had someone take a picture but didn't get much reaction from the guys. I decided to take some backroads home; where no one lives but all went well. I haven't been using the gears but some of the hills were really steep; with hairpin turns and it was good to see how well it worked. Left with about 58 volts and got back home with 52. Total Miles since I got Big EZE: 193: cost; about $1.25. I ride way more now because it's fun and practical. When I'm on Big EZE; it feels like I'm doing something Good and it makes me feel Good. I like to feel the wind and smell the fragrance of Spring and I don't want to drive my car anymore. eze

No comments:

Post a Comment