Friday, May 24, 2013

Love Light EZE Bikes For Sale

These are the new business cards I made; front and back. I might as well hand out cards to people who are curious about my Super Bike. I just realized that; since people are just beginning to get interested in Electric Vehicles; E Bikes are a perfect low cost way to buy your first one. They're cheap compared to Electric Cars and they're actually the most efficient EV because of their light weight and pedaling. Since I bought a E Bike Kit and took the path to sales; I've been on a steep learning curve. Because of the snafu at the beginning; not knowing that the charger was set on the wrong voltage; I unnecessarily took my battery appart and tested it so now I know about batteries and testing. I've put my bike through some good trials to see how it performs and now I believe that Golden Motor Magic Pie has the best value on ebike kits. I plan to test the Magic Pie 2; as well. The Motors are very heavy duty; with good torque and I really like the cruise control and regenerative brakes. The LiFePo4 Battery looks good and holds a good charge for how light it is. When I did a mileage test on the battery it went an amazing 40 miles on a single charge (25 cents)! I live in a very hilly area and I can set the cruise and go up the steepest hills with only moderate pedaling. Going down the steepest hills is safe thanks to regenerative braking. The distance I can ride without charging is only limited by how many batteries I can carry. There are 4 big towns close enough to make it to on 2 Batteries; so I'm going to order at least one more. Ebikes are safer than regular bikes too. That's because: 1. They're faster and come closer to keeping up with traffic. 2. Larger tires put more rubber on the road for more traction and they're stronger; eliminating blowouts and making flats unlikely. 3. Regenerative Brakes make coming down steep hills safe with shorter stopping distances. Besides being safer; they're easier to ride and are more fun. If you're out of shape you can get on and ride into the fresh air and sunshine; then get into shape at your own speed. Anyone will want to go further and Commuters can arrive without a sweat. Families who want to use Cargo Bikes can carry their Kids and do their shopping too. The potential is also there for hauling what you need for a business. It's great and it's just the beginning! I'm excited because now I'm a part of a Creative Revolution! Love Light EZE Bike! 5/26/2013: Yesterday I put a few miles on visiting people and today I rode to the store to get some groceries and more bike lights and it is still work when I'm trying to conserve power. Then today when I was on my way home from the store with frozen food I suddenly realized I don't have to conserve and I gave it full power and rode the rest of the way home at over 30 mph. Gosh was it fun! I think I'll ride like that all the time; except when I'm trying to go as far as I can on a charge. eze

No comments:

Post a Comment