Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8/2013

Love Light's Trees and Bikes is this cool idea I had for a business that would also spread Love Light at the same time. So I had a choice to make it "Trees, Bikes and Love Lights" or "Love Lights, Trees and Bikes" and my friend Marc said call it "Love Light's Trees and Bikes" because my nickname is Love Light Smith. So I immediately said "Yes!" and we shook on it. I've been doing Love Light like a mad man for the past 6 years....... News Flash! 6 Year Anniversary coming up 1/17/2013! 9 Days. That's Significant! So that's the Love Light's. Trees is what I've always done for a living and I Love Trees and the People who hire me to work on them! I've been doing it full time now for 42 years! I started climbing trees for a Summer job in 1965 when I was 16. Two of my younger brothers also own Tree Businesses. Bikes are what I love in Transportation. I only had a clunker when I was a kid and I graduated right into cars and trucks when I got a drivers liscense but in 1989 I got back into bikes in a radical way. I bought a bike for myself, my wife and all my kids; which was 6 bikes at the time. I rode a lot and took my kids on rides and we took bike vacations. At the moment I own 2 Xtracycles, a bikeE, a Mountain Bike, a Tandem, a Folding Bike, and about 4 others. I also have 2 bicycle pulled carts and a 32' ladder on wheels I can pull. The idea is to do work on all 3 aspects of the Business. 1) Love Lights; building them and publishing Love Light. 2) Trees; working on them; using self propelled equipment. (Possibly with electric assist.) 3) Bikes; all aspects of them; building and repairing. I have already done an experiment back in '95 using a bike to pull my equipment and do Tree Jobs and it is one of the most blissful memories I have and I want to do it again. Love Light Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment