Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Bicycle Hay Ride; with electric assist.

This is the way I want to see it happening: That what I start; young people continue; like you see in these pictures. This is my thing right now but Alan is a good rider and he likes to pull the kids too. Then I hope when the kids grow up they will like to ride bikes too. On the evening of June 22 I pulled the newly designed; modular Bike Cart Trailer with the car to where we were doing the Bicycle Hay Ride. Sometimes a Hay Ride date is close and sometimes it's farther away and must be transported. I built this specially designed trailer; just for that purpose. Last night was the first time I tried the system and it worked fantastic for transporting bike, trailer and hay. I have all the tools I need too. Everyone had a great time and although it was hot and humid; it felt fine once we started moving through the air. Big EZE ran constantly around and around the 2 mile trail for an hour and a half and the battery never ran out. I took She on one last ride and when we turned around to ride back we could see the full Moon rising above the trees. Kids really like it and it's more fun than a regular Hay Ride because it's different and Kids love to do different things. Even when I was a kid I loved to give rides and now when I'm older it's no different and I become a kid again. Knowing that it's so much more environmental than a regular Hay Ride is great and there's no noise from an old tractor or typical pickup. Even a Horse drawn hay ride has been done before but with a Bike? That's New!

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I each bought an eZee brand electric bike...they are fantastic, we are having a blast on them. electric bikes nz

    ReplyDelete